Electro-mechanical Industrial Horn
36- Volt 115 Decibels
Availability: In stock
Wolo’s 370 series electro-mechanical industrial horn is designed with state-of-the-art technology. Engineered to meet the heavy-duty requirements of material handling equipment. The 370 series is constructed of all metal, with a durable painted black finish. Terminals can be either screw type, 1/4" push-on or two terminals per pole using screw post and 1/4" push-on. The diameter is 123 mm. U.L. Registered.
- Voltage range: 36 Vdc
- Current draw: 2-amp
- Sound: 115 Db(a) ±5Db @ 1 meter
- Frequency: 345 Hz.
- Construction: All metal, with a durable painted black finish
- Corrosion Resistance: Salt water test 96 hours
- Dimensions: Diameter 5 in.
- Depth 2 in. measured without bracket on horn
- Two terminals per pole; screw post and 1/4" push-on