EE100 / 12-60 Volt DC
Electronic Industrial Horn
12-60 Volt 114.4 Decibels 380 Hz
Availability: Out of stock
New patented horn technology developed by Wolo with R&D extended over one and half years. An all-electronic horn provides many advantages over existing electro-mechanical types.
Patented: U.S. 6,489,885, China ZL01823136.5, Hong Kong HK1062284, Taiwan 172,474 and Europe EP1363808
- Low current demand, works directly from horn switch – No relay.
- Capable of using a lighter gauge of wire in horn circuit.
- No adjustment screws for frequency. Tamper-proof.
- No diaphragm fatigue, no volume or frequency changes
- No moving points to pit or wear-out. All internal electronic components are sealed in epoxy making them virtually weather resistant.
- Plastic molded housing. No mounting bracket required.
- No moving contact points, no sparks, no induced noise in sensitive equipment.
- Power terminals molded into heavy plastic housing eliminating rain and spray water damage as is common in conventional horns.
- Dimensions: W 4-7/8 x H 4-3/4 x L 4-3/4
- UL Recognized