Wolo’s new Model 860, AIR RAGE is designed for applications that require an on-board air system that can supply large volumes of high-pressure air. Model 860 is ideal for powering train air horns, air-locking differential, or to power light-duty pneumatic tools. Use the coiled filler hose with brass fittings provided, to fill shocks, rafts and sporting equipment. The heavy-duty compressor has an extended length stainless steel high-pressure hose, allowing the compressor to be separate from the tank for surface mounting. AIR RAGE is a complete on-board air system that includes everything necessary for a professional installation. The heavy-duty 5-gallon steel tank is painted black to prevent rust and corrosion and has steel mounting brackets that are welded to the tank. Other tank features are: built-in pressure switch, manual water drain, pressure gauge and a pressure relief valve and brass fittings. The pump’s cylinder and head have been designed with cooling fins that allows the compressor to have a 100 percent duty cycle. The heavy-duty 12-volt motor of the compressor is balance to precision and there is heavy rubber bushing mounted into the base virtually eliminating all vibration. AIR RAGE will provide a reliable, cost-effective solution to your onboard air system needs. Kit comes complete with all mounting hardware, 10 ft. of flexible high-pressure hose, 20 ft. coiled filler hose with brass fittings and installation instructions in English / Spanish.
- 12-Volt heavy-duty compressor
- Current: 22 amps at peak
- CFM: 3.5
- In-line fuse holder with 25 amp fuse provided
- Permanent magnetic motor that is gearless and thermally protection
- Oil-less maintenance free design
- High performance piston ring
- Moisture & dust resistant
- Painted aluminum alloy cylinder
- Mounting base has rubber vibration bushings
- Stainless steel braided hose with in-line check valve
- Washable air filter
- Size: L 11-1/2 in. x W 3-1/2 in. x H 6-1/2 in.
- Welded steel mounting brackets
- Petcock water drain
- Pressure switch 80 psi. auto-on / 120 psi. off
- Safety pressure relief valve rated at 150 psi.
- Pressure gauge
- Fitting all brass
- Size: L 20-1/2 in. x W 8-1/2 in. x H 17-1/2 in. Compressor mount on top of tank
- Size: L 20-1/2 in. x W 8-1/2 in. x H 10-1/2 in. Tank only.